Home

Trebor

Midgit Yoda

Hey Midgit,

I don't know if you seen my question on the last page, but I had asked if you were going to work on that other model by PIo Koon?

I think it was a guard from Shadows of the Empire? If it's the one I'm thinking about it would be cool to have with the Dash Rendar model that's coming out fairly soon. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This again goes back to the "community fails to help each other out since people needlessly bump threads with garbage spam" philosophy I was talking about. My map, for example, is about 70% complete. No, don't thank yourselves just yet, because rather than have my question get answered (and my map thread get sunk for the second time) I had to resort to just going to another, more helpful forum for my answers.

And you guys wonder why nothing ever gets done - it's because the willingness to help out fellow modders only extends to those doing the "more popular" mods out there.

My avatar shows the mod I'm working on, which is another thing I've asked questions on. Musashi (and my other teammates) has always been kind enough to answer any questions you guys have, why can't you just answer his?

On another note, what question was it anyway? I can't be bothered to sift back through the thread but I know he DID ask one.

Twisted Vertex, are you going to continue working on Trebor? :confused:

If not, I think Grafox said that he would take it over.

I just would really like to see Coleman Trebor in game, and I would hate to see everyone's hard work go to waste. :(

Just let us all know. :D

Thanks,

Padawan_7

• 2 months later...

Archived