Home

How to have fun with homing rockets!

Guardian Omega

First of all, choose a BIG map, like Sand Arena. Then use cheats in the map. First of all, give yourself all weapons. Then set the gravity on 0 with g_gravity 0. Add a bot and then use timescale, .1 to .3 recommended. Lock on the bot with as many rockets as possible. Then set the timescale to normal and watch the rockets go haywire!

NOTE: I did this on Dantooine FFA, so it may work better on there, and I was BIG with JediMod. (10.5 size)

I joined a server that had unlimited ammo, and made homing rockets go about 1 mph...it was really odd. Shoot your rocket, and you could walk in front of it, slowly backing up as it got closer (it never hurts you though, it passes right through). I'd shoot about 20 in the air, and everyone was dodging 1 mph rockets all over the screen.

You can do testing on pushing too....and I found something extremely annoying (that I noticed on normal servers too)... no matter what angle you push a rocket, it just shoots back in the general direction it was shot from.

So, if a rocket comes from the east heading west, and you're south, and you push it, you'd think it would change coarse north, but it turns around completely and heads back east.

I used to play Ping Pong with my fellow Jedi...That was fun.

Use rocket launcher and big map with good heights.

Opponent shoots a rocket from opposite side and when its close to you, push it back..If it goes down...Your opponent goes lower to push it higher and so on...

We once managed to play 1 rocket like 5 to 6 mins

Heheh, I tried my trick again and this time, the bot went for me! I homed on the guy and shot the rocket at him to kill him. When one rocket didn't do it, so I tried two. Then three! Man, those rockets were an inch behind that bot. Also the bot plus the rockets were circling around me! Then he got ko'ed!:eek:

I had a rocket ring and a bot around my head.:p

Originally posted by Spirit/Inside

I used to play Ping Pong with my fellow Jedi...That was fun.

Use rocket launcher and big map with good heights.

Opponent shoots a rocket from opposite side and when its close to you, push it back..If it goes down...Your opponent goes lower to push it higher and so on...

We once managed to play 1 rocket like 5 to 6 mins

LMFAO

i'm gunna have to round up a clan member...hm...one of the masters maybe? and try it out:D

Archived