Home

WIP: Shawn Kenobi Jedi Master Sabre

Master Shawn

I found a sabre picture on my computer that caught my eye, so a few hours ago I modelled it, and just textured it a few minutes ago, I decided it was to be Shawn Kenobi's Jedi Master lightsabre. I need some comments about it so I know the skin is good, I know the grip isnt too good, but its the best I could come up with.

Screenshot

Well, I have a comment not about the skin. To me, it looks too thick, and a bit too short. Typically, a lightsaber is intended to be held comfortably with two hands. There would be exceptions, single-hand sabers, but those would be less common.

I think its rather cool personally, but something about the bottom half bothers me. It is very busy on the top half but the bottom is rather boring compared to the top half and the brownish-gold just isnt working as far as I can see, maybe its better in-game though. seems to me that it should have something like a grip or at least a design on the bottom half of the saber. But that's jsut my opinions, it is a nice saber, and it is your personal saber so your opinion is the one that counts :D

Its going on jk2files.com, I can never get jediknightii.net to post any of my files, they haven't posted a single one I have sent them so far. I'm in a real rush to get this sabre and the unnamed one that I made previously out so I can start making my JediMod pack of my old sabres before my Milkshape trial ends and I cant convert glm to md3 for path redoing.

Archived