Home

My idea: Lucas Arts makes some Jedi sport games!!!

Madmartigan

If Jedi knight 2 could be transformed into a sports game, which sport would it be?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. If Jedi knight 2 could be transformed into a sports game, which sport would it be?

• Star Wars Football
    • Star Wars Soccer
    • Star Wars Baseball
    • Star Wars Tennis
    • Star Wars Golf
    • Star Wars Bowling
    • Star Wars Freestyle SnowBoarding
    • Star Wars Basketball
    • Star Wars Track and Field
    • Star Wars Hockey

Hey wouldn't it be cool if Lucas Arts came up with a series of games that used the jk2 engine and were centered on sports. Oh my lord, can you imagine Yoda running for a touchdown, or Darth Vader going in for a BOOMSHAKALAKA slam dunk over Chewbacca! I think that is that there is some true potential for a Jedi Knights Sport License! Lets imagine that Lucas arts would actually orient a Star Wars game around a sport, which sport would be the most fun to play with SW characters. I dunno know about you but I think that some Jedi Bowling would be pretty classic!:c3po: Can you imagine the types of shots?

And the sevn ten split would be a cake walk with a little pull force power at the right moment. Am I crazy or do I have a legitimate idea here:D Vote for which sport you think would be the best for Star Wars. And if I didn't include one of your choices in the poll write in your reply.

Thanks, :guard:

Jedi Bowling. Jedi Academy/Remanats tournament....

It hs been decided to instead of having a bloody battle of lightsabers and Force powers in an Ambush at the Jedi Academy made by Desann, to have a bowling tournament which will decide the fate of the New Republic and the Remnants of the Empire.

Both sides are at a tie, it's up to Kyle Katarn and Desann to decide who will take the galaxy. Desann throws his ball. Just as he does, Lando fires a blaster bolt and distract Desann but the dark Jedi knocks down nine.

If Kyle gets a strike, the Jedi Academy wins. He throws and Desann charges at him, Mara Jade flash's Desann and Kyle makes a strike. The New Republic win.

Just bored.

Archived