Home

Desann help plz

kayaker

look I am at the second mission when Jan is captured by tavion and Desann comes out to fight! what the hell do I do with Desann? He never gets defeated!! what do I do plz some1 help me!! ( thsis is the single player mode)..............................

Yea, I was tring cheats to kill him too, at level 5. What described below are cheats, not strategies. I just post them for fun.

First, I activated the "notarget" cheat (don't remember the exact command) so he doesn't throw me around; he acts as if i'm not there. Then, I used invincibility, full force and full weapons/ammo cheats. Trying to hack hiw with lightsaver (even without him defending self), exploding containers in front of him and using any other weapons produces no result.

After that I pulled out rocket launcher and put an explosion (from behind, otherwise he still pushes rockets back) so that the shockwave throws him over the barricade that he constructed (a little bit to the right, actually, because the barricade itself is impassable). Then I use Force Push and Pull to drag him all the way into valley, where AT-ST's used to be. Then I attempt to kill him by using one of the mounted blaster cannons. No effect, except at certain point it crashes the game.

The I user push/pull to drag him back to the building, and into the room where the ion cannon shield generator is. There is a pit where if you fall, you die from electric shock. And I throw him down there, then leave for an hour. When I come back, he is still down there hurting, but not dead.

The next thing i do is reload game, drop the console and type "helpusobi 1", then "npc kill cinematic9_desann". And he happily dies. And nothing.

One thing that I didn' try is using the AT-ST cheat and trying to stomp him. But that would probably not kill him either.

So... well, yea, you are not supposed to kill Desann at that point. But this research pretty much proves that he himself is a cheater. It is obvious that he uses god mode.

Side note: it is not necessary to use push/pull. You can use Level 5 (?) Force Persuasion cheat, which allows you to control NPC's. After that, you can walk him wherever you want.

Archived