Home

My Mod Is Killing Me!

Magus444

Mabey if you had a legal version of the game it would work.

But make a folder in the gamedata folder with the name of the mod and put all the files in there. Then whatever name you made the folder will end up on your mod list.

Bots are computer controlled players that you can fight against off line on your own server.

:confused: lol, maybe i SHOULD buy the legal version -_-;. well anyways, i tried what you told me. i have jedimod. i downloaded it from this site. i unzipped it and put it into a folder i named jedimod1_2. Then i put that folder in my gamedatafolder but still no mods come up on my list. what is wrong?:confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Magus444

:confused: lol, maybe i SHOULD buy the legal version -_-;. well anyways, i tried what you told me. i have jedimod. i downloaded it from this site. i unzipped it and put it into a folder i named jedimod1_2. Then i put that folder in my gamedatafolder but still no mods come up on my list. what is wrong?:confused:

You are a moron and noone will help a thief like you to get the game to work. Figyre it out yoursel you moron.

You are a moron and not one of us will help a thief like you to get the game to work. Figure it out yourself you moron.

• 2 weeks later...

It shouldn't make any difference, those dumbasses didn't protect the game at all. Another reason not to buy the game.

If it doesn't show up in the list try to make a batch file (xxx.bat) in the GameData folder. In the batch file add:

echo off

jk2mp.exe +set fs_game <Name of the folder that contains the pk3>

or

Start /high jk2mp.exe +set fs_game <Name of the folder that contains the pk3>

:D Your just pissed cause i didn't have to pay like your lame ass. HAHA. George Lucas is a greedy bastard anyway. He has like all the money in the world. :D

That may be, but buying the game will help the programmers, artists, and other people that actually worked on the game feed their families. My "lame ass" buys every game it plays.

Archived