Home

Something very wrong while running JediMod & JediPlus

Mazellion

I recently had to reinstall Jedi Outcast because I installed Win2k on my machine.

Now, in non-mod mode its just fine, but whenever I load JediMod 1.3 or JediPlus 3.1, I notice that several things on the menus are white are greyscale, and in game, the custom sabers looks like a bunch of black and white boxes, and there's a constant yellow warning message above that says something about "null Shader" (I can't remember the exact words). I tried removing them and replacing the mod folders with no sucess.

Anybody have any idea why they're corrupted now? I never had this problem before.

Yep, seperate folders. And this is in multiplayer.

Basically, I installed them as per its instructions (extracted to GameData folder so the files go where they belong).

This did not happen beforehand on my JO installation on my old WinME OS. Since I had to clean install Win2K (which I installed for separate reasons) and thus wiping away the old OS, I had to reinstall Jedi Outcast. Right off the bat, the mods are causing this weird problem, and I can't understand why. There's far less junk in the base folder than before (because I decided most of the skins & levels I had could be redownloaded later if necessary).

I reinstalled them....even deleting the mod folders and the files they put in \base folder, and there still is a problem.

It seems something goes wrong as the mod loads. Certain things like the slider in the model list appears pure white, and others are white, varying greyscales, and black. Even the lightsaber looks like a bunch of black and white boxes in the game.

Yet if no mod is loaded, everything is the way it should be.

Why would loading a mod cause certain images to become black, greyscale, and/or white boxes?

Archived