Home

mistakes in jedimod 1.2!!!

kylekatarn2500

there are some mistakes in jedimod 1.2, I noticed!!

Have anybody played once Team FFA with the normal kyle character? He doesn't work right anymore or the sabers look so small, like sabels!!!

What is wrong!!

By the way, I use the Saberist Mod v.1.0 but it works fine!!!

Another question: Why other servers have also the jedimod v.10 and v.1.1 with the jedimod v.1.2??

i only use jedimod v.1.2 and when I go into a server, which has jedimod v.1.2, I always have to download jedimod v.1.1 and 1.0??

that's stupid, I think!!!

-i cannot wait, when the next version comes out, my suggestion would be an easier methode to choose double, dual or single saber!!!

-more hilts (I miss ben's saber, also kyle's saber from the game isn't included and anakin's saber would be also great!!)

-an more updated tckmodel.cfg, maybe somebody could make one for the most skins and models or the most populair, maybe!!

- charcaters who aren't jedis should get the possibility to use anohter special weapon for him!!

think han solo: he isn't a jedi, so he shouldn't have the lightsaber, but maybe his own blaster!!!

what do you think?

-or what about a jedimod, who starts with the game and not to click on mods, then it loads?

like an update, that it is fix included in the game!!

Another question: Why other servers have also the jedimod v.10 and v.1.1 with the jedimod v.1.2??

Because they failed to remove the older versions. Not a Jedimod error.

-i cannot wait, when the next version comes out

You might have to, wait forever that is. Supposedly there will not be another official Jedimod at all.

-or what about a jedimod, who starts with the game and not to click on mods, then it loads?

like an update, that it is fix included in the game!!

Create a shortcut to jk2mp.exe

At the target line add after jk2mp.exe and AFTER the "" if they exist.

+set fs_game jedimod

save the changes

start the game with this shortcut.

Archived