Home

About an old post of mine...

Orbitäl

I think you misunderstood....

Let me explain.

I have a program called "Jedi Runner". Its a server tool that allows you to add certain features to your server, thus making it easier to host and more enjoyable. There are all kinds of features available. Some are considered "hidden" as most people don't know about them. One of the features is "No Fall Damage". When this is enabled, no matter what map you play, if you fall from an incredible height, and of course providing you don't fall "outside the map" i.e. Nar Shadaa, you will not take any damage.

Example: You can jump from the Platform of Bespin to the ground and you will not lose any health or shields. I recently found the "console command" for this, but I was wondering if there were any other "known" commands for it or some of the other features?

I hope that helps explain things...

-Orbital

I remember your question about this - i was the one that said i was making a mod that would allow such a thing.

The mod is now in it's beta stage - i could email it to you if you want it now, or you can wait a couple weeks for me to post it on jk2files or soemwhere....

Archived