Home

Who are all the members of the jedi council in AOTC

icepool

I got this from the official Star Wars beacon. Rick McCallun said this. He said that the Jedi in the arena that was shot by Jango Fett was named after him. Or at least partly. You guys should get it cause it has very good info. This is cannon cause it came from GL so ha!:p

:duel::lsduel:

I believe the 12 Jedi council members in Attack of the Clones are:

Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor, Shaak Ti, and of course Yoda.

Actually, the Jedi that was shot by Jango Fett in the arena was Coleman Trebor, named for Robert Coleman, one of ILM's CGI artists.

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

I believe the 12 Jedi council members in Attack of the Clones are:

Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor, Shaak Ti, and of course Yoda.

Actually, the Jedi that was shot by Jango Fett in the arena was Coleman Trebor, named for Robert Coleman, one of ILM's CGI artists.

That's some good info, thanks :D .

Originally posted by Reb Starblazer

Adi Gallia, Depa Billaba, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Mace Windu, Oppo Rancisis, Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Coleman Trebor, Shaak Ti, and Yoda.

I have some questions about Even Piell and Depa Billaba, I have never seen them in the Arena Battle or on Geonosis in Ep II? :confused:

It has been officially acknowledged that Oppo Rancisis stayed behind on Coruscant, at the Jedi Temple. Also Adi Gallia is on Geonosis but not in the Arena battle. (Jedi Starfighter game.)

Now in the Arena Battle and final circle we see Eeth Koth, Saesee Tinn, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti & Mace Windu. (From the Council.)

Coleman Trebor is shot by Jango Fett and Yoda arrives with the Clone Army.

Then where are Even Piell and Deba Billapa? :confused: Did I overlook them?

(And Luminara Undulli? Is she not considered a special attachée or representatiuve of the Council?)

Yea, well, I got the list from the official site. I in fact, didn't see Even Piell or Depa Billaba at all in Episode II. Nor did I see Saesee Tiin during the movie, but apparently others have. I may have missed them though. Luminara Undula is a special attachee to the council, you're right, but I didn't list her as I don't think she's an actual "member".

As far as Even Piell and Depa Billaba, they may have died in the conflict, I myself am unsure. If I find out anything more, I'll put it here.

Archived