Home

What new scenes would you like to see in the O.T.?

icepool

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Take out the part where Greedo shoots first.

Ya totally it was soo much better when Han just fried em. They said they added Greedo shooting first cause Hans not a murderer and would never shoot first. Wtf is that ****? Greedo was gonna shoot him anyway. Anyone could see that. "Ive been looking forward to this for a long time." Duh. And Hans not some nice unassuming guy. Hes a rough and tumble shoot first ask questions later kind of guy as we all know and love about him. And he couldnt dodge Greedos blast from almost point blank. I love it when he says "Yes I bet you have" BOOM! LOL thats sooo funny and its sooo Han. Its not as funny when Greedo shoots. They gotta change that back.:mad:

Originally posted by DarkJediNut

Ya totally it was soo much better when Han just fried em. They said they added Greedo shooting first cause Hans not a murderer and would never shoot first. Wtf is that ****? Greedo was gonna shoot him anyway. Anyone could see that. "Ive been looking forward to this for a long time." Duh. And Hans not some nice unassuming guy. Hes a rough and tumble shoot first ask questions later kind of guy as we all know and love about him. And he couldnt dodge Greedos blast from almost point blank. I love it when he says "Yes I bet you have" BOOM! LOL thats sooo funny and its sooo Han. Its not as funny when Greedo shoots. They gotta change that back.:mad:

Agreed! When Greedo shoots first and misses it makes Han look like he was in no danger at all.

Originally posted by Darth Damage

we should get to see what the death star blast looks like from alderaan's point of view, that would be really cool to me at least!

Man, that would be crazy :eek:. I think probably a little too crazy for GL and all of the kiddies.

I think that if GL really intends for the Stormtroopers to be clones, he should clear everything up for us by having Tamuera Morrison redub all of their lines. I also think Morrison should redub the lines for Boba Fett... small tweaks to tie everything together. I also think the Wampa scenes added to ESB should be taken out, and Luke's scream edited out again... ESB was perfect the way it was... the only thing I liked about the ESB:SE was how they opened up Cloud City and added more establishing shots.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Blah, I don't know how much good a beak is going to do when disintegrate. Besides, I'm still waiting on the quote that says that Lucas put the beak there to put to rest any rumors of Boba surviving. ;)

And I'd have to agree with ET Warrior that the cantina scene with Han and Greedo needs to be changed back to its original form. Forget the nice-guy, never-would-shoot-first (especially under the table) Han Solo and put him back as the bad ass we know and love.

Kryllith

Archived