Home

JediMod 1.2 disconnect problem

Jah Warrior

Our server runs JediMod 1.2 and of late everytime somebody wins a match in duel mode players are getting disconnected.

Its only recently started doing this and can see no logical explanation for this as the config is unchanged from when it was working just fine.

Also the with JediMod running it is virtually impossible for people to connect while in Pure mode, why is this? Is this a common problem and does anyone know a solution to these questions?

No clue what the duel mode problem is. If it worked before then it should still work.

The connection problem might be because you or the players have old style hilt files in their base directory. The hilts where everyone has the same hilt I mean. I think it does this in normal non JediMod gameplay too. Try turning on autodownload and see what they start downloading.

Also, I think there is a 128 model limit in the game, so all the hilt models + a bunch of player models might push you over that limit, and I have no clue what happens then. I would assume it just ignores the extra models but it might also cause memory errors or something.

Archived