Home

A Mod that would rock!

FatalStrike

Can someone out there make a Mod that allows us to pick our own MP3's for in game MP, and songs for other situations, like FFA duel music.

Make a sound Mod that lets us customize more in game sounds.

Would be sweet to play a really close CTF game with some dark D&B blasting and still be able to hear in game sounds. Imagine accepting a duel in FFA and your favorite kick butt song coming on.

Actually, in non-pure servers you CAN have your own music, just add a folder to your base called "music" and but an mp3 in there.

Then type "/music music/whatever.mp3" and you've got your music kicking!

tip:anything too loud will mess up your skils as you can't hear force powers/walking

Originally posted by zerowingzero

Actually, in non-pure servers you CAN have your own music, just add a folder to your base called "music" and but an mp3 in there.

Then type "/music music/whatever.mp3" and you've got your music kicking!

Cool thanks. But a Mod would make things easier on me and could make all sounds (i.e. taunts and pain noises) easy to change.

Originally posted by zerowingzero

tip:anything too loud will mess up your skils as you can't hear force powers/walking

Don't worry, the amount of energy my music gives me will make up for the lack of hearing. Getting killed in JKII is a small price to pay for good music and laughing instead of screaming when you get pushed off in warring factions.

Archived