Home

New Clan, Anyone can join

C Moore

Hi my name is Cam and i just want to start a clan with the help of a few other people

I would like to make this clan as real as possible with having different ranks and rules

the ranks would be

Master's, Knights, Padawan's

And if you like to use guns instead

Bounty Hunter, Head Hunter, Bouncer

but that is ok becuase that is why i want to start this clan is to meet people and see what they want to do and how they would like to do it. I would only like to start off with 3 master's ( just to start off ) 5 knight's and 8 padawan's. If you are one who likes to use guns then i would like to start it off like this, 3 Bounty Hunter's, 5 head hunters's and 8 bouncer's.

Padawan's and Bouncer will be trained by either a Master, Knight Bounty Hunter, or a Head Hunter ( depend's on what you want to join )

The name of the clan would be called "The Untouchables" {TuA}

So if you think you would like to join and help me get this clan going just send an e mail to cammoore2@hotmail.com ( plz name the subject "i want to join" ) if any other qestions just reply to this or send an e mail.

My In game name is C Moore so if you see my playing just ask me

The first 5 people to join will have the rank "Master" or "Bounty Hunter" ( 5 because i am going to be one of the master's )

Archived