Home

Show me your saber!

Guest Tie Guy

This thread is for lightsabers.

If you had one, what would it look like? What color would it be?

If you've made a saber image then post it here.

Show me your saber!

red%20saber%20anim.gif

Guest Boba Rhett

In Jedi Knight, I would sometimes play with people who would change their saber so it was completly transparent. I got so sick of it that I changed the saber sound to play the, "Imperial March Rage Mix" so I would know if their saber was on and were they were. :D

I'd go for two sabers, "one in each hand" much like Obi-Wans early one, only they would be activate by the force. :)

I would have a green saber that had a one of those speial crystals that makes it transparent and not hum. THAT would be me favorite saber to have. :D:saberg:

Originally posted by Thrawn

I would have a green saber that had a one of those speial crystals that makes it transparent and not hum. THAT would be me favorite saber to have. :D:saberg:

The hum isn't cause by the crystal, but the energy produced.

Anyways, i really want a white/silver one, but i could make one that had a white blade :D Thats the handle i want though.

Guest xwing guy

I would wanna have a blue lightsaber, with a special defense mechainsm that would stun anyone who touched it except me, and it would have nearly a foot long handle so I could easily handle it with two hands, and the stun would be powerful enough to put down a wookiee.

Guest Gamma732

Blueish white blade, like the default multiplayer one in JK. As for the handle, it'd be nice to have one with a coded on-switch that would only work with my hand print....kind of like those guns from the Judge Dredd movie(Yes, I know, Bad Movie. Don't even say it ;) )

Well since Gamma made me very afraid of lightsabers I'd say, none. I like blasters! :)

But if I had to choose, I'd probably go with a Purple lightsaber, with the switch inside the handle so you'd have to use the force to turn it on.

Guest Trade Fed Ed

i would have to have a double crystal lightsaber so the colors made from the first on would be transformed into white light or, the handle would be made from an extremely lightweight and strong material so it could be easily wielded in one hand, also i would have two

Archived