Home

<DaT> Dark Jedi Army seeking recruits

D4-PO_<Dat>

We focus strongly on stealth and speed, Though we like to duel, we most likely are seens playing free for all games. If you would like to have a <DaT> skin go to our site and fill out an application in the guestbook. We use light and dark force powers, and use any color lightsaber. We only select mature players. Just because our skins are custom that doesnt mean you only use them you can use any skin you want. We play the game to have fun. :)

Hey I love the site..but I wanna give you some advice if it's ok. So don't take it the wrong way. I noticed that only you(and now myself) have replied to this thread. A good way to get more ppl would be a catchier title to the thread. Perhaps..Hot Clan seeking hot players. Something to that effect anyways. By the way, I heard you were having conflicts with some of our members in my clan? What's up with that?? Just let me know what's the problem and I'll deal with it. Cuz one of my members said that your members insulted him or something...whatever. I think we should resolve it soon. Cuz I do see you as a friend. So let's keep it that way, ok?

"Uhh..devour me, hunger does!" - Darth Yoda

thats okay and i am having quite a problem with your members we shall discuss this in an enclosed area tho so not everyone can see our coversation

ok and i was going to ope a Last Masters of Dagohbah Thread so no more replying in this one everyone o yea an thanks for the helpful criticizm

Archived