Home

Stormtrooper Project Poused!

Rex_Raptor__

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..........riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhtttt........LOL this is the FUNNIEST thing ever. Somebody hacked you FRIENDS computer and just said "hey lets delete this".....out of all things, he deletes that........lol.......omg......

Ok...sorry for the pouse.......lol.......in the project..

By the way...Thank you for the good laugh, I needed that. Ok back to work.

hmmm, well "normally" I would feel quite bad about someone losing a project. But you really didn't have a project. You never had anypics to show, except a ripped model of the stromtrooper from force.net .......Who had a helmet......

Oh....if this was not fake, well here is a little tip BACKUP your files always.

So the hacker only got your stormtrooper file........hmm must of been the guy who made the strommy you ripped.......lol

Heheheheh

Fett45 happens to be a newbie, happens to have a signature very much like Rex's and happens to spell the word "paused" as "poused". As funny as this is, it seems like it may just be against the rules to create extra user accounts just to pretend to be another person, especially when it's part of an attempt to keep a fraud afloat.

Hmm....it seems to me that if something like this happened to me, I wouldn't whine about it in a forum, trying to convince a forum that my project has been "poused"...I would fix it immediately, and get back to them after I get it fixed. I wouldn't give a crap about what anyone thought, because a model is a gift to yourself and others, and if they don't like what I say, I don't say it. I don't give it. I'd keep it to myself. Obviously the people here don't like what's being said or "given"...why persist?

Archived