Home

WIP: Cloud Strife (FF VII)

Midgit Yoda

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The model looks great so far ,his hairs are awsome,also the 1st time i saw KH Cloud i said to myself ''Omfg hes so bad ass'' and i saved the pic:D. im a great ff fan i played almost all of em just the ones on Gameboy Colour/Gameboy Advance,in KH the game looks good its just the disney stuffs,it looks 2 childish.heres what happening in my mind its like the square ff characters are really cool but in disneys side =/,its like 2 extremetys,the bad ass and the gay,also in RPGamer i found a picture of a guy holding as a weapon a TOY!?Whats so childish than that

P.S.Sephiroth owns cloud 2 =):p

Disney is not "gay" at all. It's downright cool. I love KH, even the disney parts (which is primarly the point of KH). People overlook the game and say it's childish because it's disney, when it's not a childish game at all. The game is very mature, with a very mature subject.

I never knew Goofy was cool when he counter attacked Cloud's sword swipe with ability combos. Then Donald had to jack all my kills by using frost magic on all the baddies.

The game is great. Don't diss Disney.

Well here's the latest news guys...

The model of cloud that I was working on got extremely mucked up bad plus the poly count was incredibly high (even when optimized lol). So I'm just going to start over with him, I didn't like his waist anyway. Plus now I'm workin on Megatron a lil' bit (even though Sithlordii is probably going to make one too but I didn't know that when I started and am now really far into it). So I'll post when I make progress.

Originally posted by Midgit Yoda

Well here's the latest news guys...

The model of cloud that I was working on got extremely mucked up bad plus the poly count was incredibly high (even when optimized lol). So I'm just going to start over with him, I didn't like his waist anyway.

Damn that sucks, well do your best to make him better.

Archived