Home

Tempest Feud

Wraith 5

The wookie steps up to (kinda stumbleing) Cheyla and growles deeply, it would seem to be more of a get out of my way then a prepare to die growle.

OK so there wasn't a lot left, but i didn't know that at the time. ok redwing (or anyone else) what do you do? Just remeber you are guest of a hutt on his ship.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wokkie looks at Cheyla, grads her by the arms, lefts her up and places here off to the side. He then gruns in sorta a laughing way and walks off.

more to come but i am at work, and can't post the rest of it right now, give me a few hours and the rest should be up :)

and now to continue :)

With the wokkie gone you walk through the door that is now open.

You enter a large, damp, dimly lit chamber that smells baguely of mold and spoiled meat. The richly furnished room sports three deep alcoves. One alcove is directly ahead, and one is to either side. Each alcove has a wide, raised dais in it.

An enormous Hutt with gray patches along his head and body and wide, alerteyes occupies the alcove directly ahead. The platform is festooned with rich tapestries and silk pillows. Three dark blue Twi'lek famales dressed in stylish robes standnearby, running soft sponges over the hutt's wrinkled hide. Two nikto guards flank this alcove.

The alcove to the right is occupied by a large, sprawling Hutt, younger than the one ahead of you. His eyes are wide as well, but much less alert, and a hokuum pipe is tucked into the corner of his mouth. He shares his dais with three large wookiess, who are laughing and joking withh one another.

The alcove on the left is wmpty and lacks even pillows or othere Hutt accoutrements.

Behind you, Vago growls in Huttese and H-3PO states, "His most mighty and powerful lord, his most wise and generous master, his most understanding and thoughtful leader, Popara the Hutt!"

Popara mutters something softly in Huttese, and one of the Twi'leks hisses "Make you case"

-Remeber you are here to negotiate for the safe route thourgh the Indrexu Spiral that Popara has.

-also remeber that you have 500,000 creds that you can bargen with and anything else that you mite have with you.

Hyrsk Fe'lar

((hmm..this isn't really my thing, but i guess anyone can sweet talk a hutt))

"You excellency, we are here on behalf of the Republic. The Republic wishes to obtain a safe trade route through the Indrexu Spiral, which your excellency has. We have authroization to either buy the route or comply with any other reasonable request your worship may have."

Rem all of the sudden gets a flash of a bounty hunter in front of a hutt and the hutt says in huttese "This bounty hunter is my kind of scum."

Rem then shakes the cvision away and slowly gives his body away to the force, not wishing to be attacked unprepared. He will play back athe conversation later.

((OOS: Remember Cheyla is also, ironically, a blue (except pale), female Twi'lek))

*Cheyla looks with extreme discomfort at the three Twi'leks running sponges over the Hutt's hide. They were almost certainly slaves or "indentured servants" (which meant the same thing). Cheyla knew she couldn't say anything to upset the Hutt and interfere with the mission, but she couldn't take her eyes off the slaves*

One of the Twi'leks (the closest one) seem to slow in her "bathing" of Popara and study each of the companions, Cheyla feels that the Twi'lek looks at here a little longer then the rest, and then she (the Twi'lek) leans over and wispers something to Popara.

Popara then speaks in a loud bomming voice (which even quite down the wokkies in the right alcove. Again the Twi'lek closest to Popara translates...

"Popara is pleased with your words, and your willingness to be open about the pirce. What His Illustriousness desires from you is a service, a favor for a favor. it is an altruistis effort, and if you accept this task, he will give you what you came for."

With that the whole room goes silient to hear your response.

Dash, are you trying to do anything inpitiular?

Rem sencens that the 3 Twi'leks next to Popara are strong in the force.

After hearing Hyrsk, Popara speaks, the Twi'lek (who as now moved to stand by his elbow) translates once again.

"The planet Endregaad in the Tion Cluster is beset by a deadly disease and has been quarantined by the Corporate Sector Authority. No one gets on or off the planet without its permission. I have business interests on Endregaad. I want you to deliver a load of medicinal spice to help the people on that planet. For this I will probide you with a ship (which you don't have by the way), the spice, and the coordinates to reach Endregaad through the Indrexu Spiral. Are you willing to do this for me?"

Dash are you sure you can do that with see force?

I think you can only try to see if they are force users and how strong in the force they were...

Sorry about that TIE it has been fixed.

And since you should make this decision as a group i will wait for wing and defender to post.

oh and not that you need to decided that you are going to cheat the hutt right now or anything but are you sure you would want to do that? Look what happened to Han when he just tryed to save his own life with jabba...

Well wraithy I know many times Jedi can sense the 'Dark Essense' within their opponents...I don't know what skill that'd apply to but I know that's what happens...

Oh and I don't want to cheat the Hutt....I mean how would it look if a Jedi Master cheated a Hutt...YEAH THAT'S IT! How would it look...*shakes head slowly back and forth*

Archived