Home

i am looking for a clan

benswayzie

i am currently looking for a clan. i play jk2 all the time. i luv the game and i have gotten really good. i only play multiplayer online in 1.03 i dont have 1.04 and i dont like it. i prefer red stance and i take first at most servers i play at.

contact me if ya need a great player

We would be happy to have you in our clan.Our name is Jedi Of The Dark. We are dedicated to the Jediplus 3.1 mod. We also have a dedicated server, skins on the way, map in progress, and a saber hilt in construction. We also have four members, a webpage Forums and a chat room. Check us out here or here . Also register here . I hope to see you in a saber fight soon. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

sorry dude hes right 1.04 is the standard now if you are a good player this would not matter to your skill if you are interested take a peek at us at http://www.nairbsamoht.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

the clan name is the jedi balance clan we play alot of mod jedi plus3.4 with the griffinclaw jedi council building map as our main map for the clan we are improving every week and hope to start challenging soon

Archived