Home

Sons Of Yoda recruiting...and now, you don't have to pass any tournament!

DiRtY $oUtH™

We have changed the layout of our site. You can check it and you will notice that the section once titled Initiation Tournaments is now called Join here. Simply click there, fill out the required forms(very short process) and we will contact you ASAP. Remember that we have only 7 more spots open. So hurry and register. In addition, there is another new section called Clan / Member Challenges where you can submit a challenge to either our clan or an individual member of our clan. Thank you and here is the link! http://www.sonsofyoda.us.ms .

"Feeling good, I am!" - Darth Yoda

Most people wouldn't join if there were an initiation tournament that they had to win. By now, getting rid of that will be easier for others wanting to join without having to go through a difficult battle. They join clans so that they can train, get stronger, and meet new people. I've always went by that code. It is what I have always been.

I live by honor, and will defend any honorable warriors against those who are stronger than they. I will even sacrifice the scores I gain to help people who have just started playing the game. :koon::lsduel::bounce1::shads2:

Archived