Home

DC JPB: Training Mission 4 "ghost droid", how do you beat it?

Guest Darkk Silon

Guest Darkk Silon

In the 4th training mission, where you have to deflect the bolts back at the droids, the first droid the approaches is impossible! When you deflect the bolts at the rest the explode... when you deflect a bolt at the first one, the bolt goes through him and hits the wall. I've tried from all sorts of different angles and none work. HELP!!!!

------------------

Spitty Is

That's odd, I never had that problem, what version of the game do you have?(american, european... japanese??? biggrin.gif) Actually, the 1st droid always come in handy, before his first shot hits him, he fires a second one, and by that time he is already is on the floor and hits the second droid that appears over there biggrin.gif!

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Guest Darkk Silon

It turned out to be a teporary glitch. It was ok the next time I played. But I came upon another problem. After beating the game with Qui-Gon & Plo Koon I did the training missions to get Ki-Adi Mundi. After beating it and getting Ki-Adi (and saving after each training mission) I tried to do the normal game again under the same file but the game considered it as a one player game. After screwing around with it a while, I got a two player game but the next time I started up my Dreamcast it was one player again! WHY, GOD, WHY!?!?!

------------------

Spitty Is

Guest Darth_Chaos

The answer to your questios is very simple you see there comes a time in every mans life...er...wait..wrong speach..::flips through some pages:: ahh here it is

BECAUSE LUCAS ARTS IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF IDIOTS WHO DON'T KNOW A GOOD GAME IF IT BIT THEM ON THE A$$ AND THEY CAN'T DESIGN GOOD GAMES EITHER!!!!

Your Local Sith Lord

Chaos

------------------

And now you will die.

darthmaul05.jpg

Archived