Home

SABRIAN SIX read or DIE!!!

Guest cajun_master

Guest cajun_master

SABRIAN SIX cheat planet stinks!!!! it doesin't help at all LASER GUN arrrrrhhh

yeah right who told you that code dr.dolittle

HAHA GAMESAGES AND GAMEFAQS THE BEST AND THATS THE BOTOM LIN CAUSE CAJ MADE IT

Guest SABRIAN SIX

Uh...........okay. I agree. In retrospect, Cheat Planet sucks. They had a good run for a few weeks, but lately their posts are crap. Go to gamefaqs.com They are pretty up to date. Sorry about leading you astray. And I'm also sorry about your mental problem. smile.gif

Guest Boba Rhett

US!? WEIRD?!! Why I outa... *prepares the squirrels for the invasion* you'll pay...you'll all pay.... *climbs in bathtub full of jello so the rabid forest midgets can't read his brainwaves*

Guest cajun_master

thats it monkey lovers time to get buck waxed you devil birds you want some of this cherry pies i bite your cardbroad every pop

peace to freaks

cajun

Guest Boba Rhett

I don't want any cherry cardboard what's that mister monkey fuzzies? I gotta see those too but the car wont meet us there so I have to grass rolled down the bike at the park but the sign on the moon ment I had to go to the bathroom. Two days later the squirrel was still staring at me so I told his wife and she killed him cause the rabid forest midgets cammanded her to gather all the nuts for winter but i had stolen the sacred monkey idol from the tree and now the keyboards trying to bite my fingers. Bad keyboard, bad!!!

Guest cajun_master

but then i went to town at the retro pig to teach me the skills of referd the mighty but the lemer cought me and i had to blue blanket the light swicht to pike the cute bunny but then i cut its head of to save the power of mudu the goose just as i pick up the firm grunt i was beaten by cyris the horsey i then i licked the mighty powerful magicialey deliciues popcicle then jumped the magic beam of potato bags to get to the almighty..............................

Guest Boba Rhett

It's all over!! The rabid forest midgets have taken control, I ate some of them but they tasted bad so I through there corpses in the treee with the magical forest midget hideout The only part that was good was the sweet sweet brains..... But never fear a rolled.

Archived