Home

Albino Dino

Cosmas

*last post on forum*

If your going to do a total conversion, your probably going to add aniamtions. What you need to do is look at what you have, and figure out where the extra polys need to go for a smooth deformation. I made a sample pic to get you started....The eye area could use some work. You could achieve this probably by making a series of cuts in a circle pattern. On the third or second pass, Which each circle getting smaller, do a negative extrusion...This will make a nice little socket. With the series of cuts you made before hand, You have some polygons to play with to make out a proper facial features.

http://www.woopadesign.web1000.com/dino2.jpg

I would suggest you also add some polygons to the main body, just to give it a rounder apperance.

Just a question..Did you use a side profile of a T-rex when you where modeling him out? ...If not try to incorpoarte this method..its called retroscopy...It's a fantastic way to creat realstic models. Another Tip is to work with halves, when it comes to came models that are symmetical. Then when you finish the one side, you mirror your image and weld the verts togther to create a seamless model.

If you have any questions email me at Joe@williamirvine.com

You probably occasionaly catch me online... aim handle musashi1101

Good luck

EDIT.....I forgot to add the bit about the legs, Which they looks great from behind, But looks messy and distorted. You probably can get away with just manipulating the verts a bit.

Jay.....what the hell is that about ? wait nevermind, I am not anticipating an intelligent response from you so....

Archived