Home

"Unlockable" Characters

Guest innominata

Guest innominata

Is there any way to get the "Increase Health" and "Increase Force" bonuses for the various "hidden" characters (Darth Maul, Amidala, Panaka). I got Maul unlocked and made it through the first level, but during point totalling it didn't offer me the Increase Health/Increase Force option, and I'm kinda bummed at the prospect that Maul has to remain a feeb through the whole rest of the game......

Guest Dave Maul

He does have all his force powers when you start, so that's a bit of a bonus, but it still doesn't make up for no Ki-Adi-Mundi!

------------------

Banner.jpg

What does Ki-Adi-Mundi look like? Anybody got a screenshot? Is he in the movie? His voice is listed in the credits but I don't remember hearing it, unless he's a Gungan of course...

Guest Jedi Kanigget

He's Cerean, not Gungan. He's also the only Jedi Knight on the Jedi Council. (The others being Jedi Masters) He sat to Yoda's right in the council chambers.

------------------

GuinRem.gif ACBII.gif

When people started talking about him all over these boards, it took me awhile to figure out who they were referring to (lacking the "Insider's Guide" or anything of that sort).

Recall in the TPM movie, how the Jedi Council leaders are talking.. it's Yoda, Mace Windu (Samuel L. Jackson) and then this long faced guy with white hair. That's Ki Adi Mundi. He was supposed to be a secret character in the PSX JPB, but they left him out, now we're going to see him in the DC version.

Kurgan

Archived