Home

mods

XJustinTime

I was wondering what the most popular mods are and what is the basic theme of them? I tried jedi master mod 1.2 or something like that but I couldn't find out what was modified in it. What are the differences between that, ultra, and pro? Do these mods have homepages?

Justin

the mod u are talking about is jedimod 1.2. to play it you need the previous versions as well(1.0, 1.1, dont b fooled by jedimod++ mods, they are the unofficial editted versions)

basically theres features like 2 sabres, destroyers, 2 destroyer sbres without cheats, 2 additional(not very useful:rolleyes: )stances with specials, model scaling that let you have small yoda as well as other adjustable model sizes, 30 emotes like kiss, slap, sit, etc, the ability to fully edit your sabre colour(the amount of red green and blue light) and 30 customary hilts. There are many other features that i cant be bothered listing. this mod can be very fun to play but it still have some intrinsic flaws of the original game.

whilest teh jedimod is very good, i'd recommend promod by artifex. there are threads about it in this forum and over at the valley of jedi. It changed the combat system to create much more in-depth challenging fights. It's still in its beta stage (beta 2 rigth now), but it has great, i repeat, great propect and potential.

Originally posted by XJustinTime

why can't i find any promod servers?

My server is up 24/7. You can grab the IP and server name from my signature at the bottom of this post. It should show up in the in-game server browser; just sort the results by server name and it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Archived