Home

hydroball mapping help-I know HOW...

Project_Fusion

Hey,

Okay, I'm not a newb-I know how to model, skin, map and make HYDROBALL maps. My problem is:

A) Making a ball of water like in darkball (I have two cones-one top and one bottom to make a sphere. then they both use water texture. In game it looks like a ball textured with a grid that you cant swim in :()

B) Putting NPC's in. I know it's Multiplayer, but in waterball (the official map) it used NPC's. It must be a .md3-they didn't move :p.

So could anyone tell me the directory of this .md3. I would be grateful as my map need LOADS of npc's.

Besides that, it's almost ready to release! Custom textures, hiden secrets-You'll love it. You'll play it more than waterball.

cheers

Rich

......Stotto? Is that you from yesturady on games domain?

It's me SDF_JediFusion{BS} :D

Simple. Download the MP_Entities.def file fro my brinkster account.

http://www.brinkster.com/gold_fusion/MP_entities.def

then replace your original with that (You may want to backup your original. Now when you load radiant map editor, new entities will be in the info slot, and other places.

ACTUAL mapping is simple. Make a map, put some water in, make a large trigger and make that a trigger_playarea or whatever its called. When 2 people are in this, and opposite teams, the game will start.

Ball spawn is to make the ball spawn,

scoreboard is the scoreboard, you'll get it easily :)

Rich

Archived