Home

Need HELP refueling Lando's ship!!!

nicki9380

I've been stuck on refueling Lando's ship for about three days now, which sucks because I have had a walkthrough sitting in front of me the whole time.

I don't understand what I need to do in order to refuel the ship. I can see the red and gray fuel tanks with the codes and the green flashing lights, but my Jedi won't push the buttons or anything else. I've just been jumping around the room and committing suicide in creative ways because I don't know what else to do. I've already opened the roof for the ship to fly out of and I am totally lost because I can't figure out how to refuel the ship!!! Please help! I need STEP BY STEP instructions on this one.

Any help will be appreciated!

Peace,

Disgruntled Jedi

You go outside the small doors behind the ship. Take a left, and you will see some pipes overhead. Deal with any possible enemies, and then take a running jump onto one of the pipe structures. This may take a few times, so don't get frustrated. Once up there, your walkthrough book will tell you which symbols to use. Change the symbols on the fuel things by pressing the "use" key. One this is done, go back to the ship.

Hope this helps, and don't worry, I got stuck here too!:)

when you have done what themaddoofer says, go back to the lady luck (Lando´s ship) and destroy the things that are at either side of the vessel (some crates or tanks, i don`t remember)

then you will find some ducts to the monitoring stations, where you have to pull all the switches, and then return to the ship

Archived