Home

WIP - Owen Lars, Monotone, Remsel

bleek

Yeah its an extremely boring book. Finally something interesting happened though hehe. Some lady got run over by a car and it said her ...breast was hanging offa her chest. riiiiiiiight...........

Time to work on the model!

oh yes and by the way...go d/l my Anakin Solo skin!!!!!..plz?

Sent you a pm back.

Anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial on how to uvw map?....I watched some of that video about a week ago....dun really get it though :mad: . Or If someone wanted to..i could send the model to them for them to uvw map..then send it back to me. But that is a lot to ask for i suppose.:rolleyes:

Well I sent the file in and this model is looking verygood. With your premision when its finsihed this model would also be good to make jedi skins with as well. As for uvmapping good luck, I havnt really found anygood tutorials on that. The most I found was at polycount.com and most of the links are broken or dont exsist anymore.:mad:

Thought I would just add all the models I'm working on to one thread. I changed Elron's name to Remsel...I dunno where I thought of the name...but I guess it suits him fine, sorta thought of the name Remy. Crits & comments plz.

As for Owen...I can't seem to make the chest part look like it has a coat over it. Oh well I'll keep trying...but for now I enlarged the head and fixed some things. Also started on Monotone....a skin I did that didn't turn out the way I wanted it exactly. I made a model of him to adjust things to make it better.

Here is a where you can find the original skin of Monotone...just too see what I'm changing about him.

Original Monotone Skin

Here are the 3 models!

Top to bottom - Owen, Monotone, Remsel

eww...hard to see in that pic...but the Monotone guy has a ...sorta armor jacket on and a helmet with a visor over his eyes.

Archived