Home

im back

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

Hello all you new guys ive not been on for a few months, modem trouble i have to use the school computers so i'll post one every day, is jedi kanniget or darth wart around? i wanna ask them some questions on what has happened over the months that i have not been around, for all you newbies im obi-tom-kenobi, jedi knight and welcome, oh well pop back tomorrow see ya!

Guest Boba Rhett

Hey Tom! Wasssup? Lets see... while you were gone we had several pokem** lover attacks and we had to crucify them and we also had some awesome parties that ended up involving me dancing on a table without any pants on, with two sexxxy ladies.

------------------

I live here ya know.

... and then Boba Rhett woke up.

We had our quarrels over Obi-Wan being cancelled and a few fights over the PS2. Also we got in a religious battle. We kicked ppl in the middle section and we crucified ppl.

Oh and Pedro The Hutt & Boba Rhett signed a contract accepting the Dark Side. We are now planning to take over the Universe and we might be coming to a planet near you so watch out!

... oh and I almost forgot: DROID WORKS?

I'm Jedi SuperBuen, Jedi Knight as well, nice ta meet ya.

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

[This message has been edited by Jedi SuperBuen (edited March 07, 2001).]

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

is there any new cheats or anything anyone has found for jedi power battles? any new moves or anything? hi pedro, how's it goin not seen you for ages! hi you other two how are you? plus as ive not been on for ages i have forgotten how to post a signature or a picture to my replys, is jedi kaniget still around? or darth wart? see ya later guys, thanks for the warm welcome back!

I'm doing just fine, thanks. Busy with Phantasy Star Online on my Dreamcast and such. And having fun with JK, oh yeah, I also got JPB on my DC in the meantime. It's a load of fun.

And the bad news. My anime-freak-ish sister has joined these very forums. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! eek.gif

wink.gif

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Hey Pedro the only time I've seen a post from your sister is when I asked that DragonBall Z question!

She never really shows up appart from that... But everyone seems very scared of her... VERY scared indeed...

------------------

Ash to ash,

Dust to dust,

Fade to black,

But the memory remains...

Guest obi-tom-kenobi

I now have demolition too! but it's quite easy i lent jpb to someone and am expecting it back soon also, im buying dark forces 2 and MOTS off a friend, i borrowed them once i always play it over the net, does anyone else have it on these forums? oh, darth wart how are you?

Well I can understand her behaviour, DBZ is all about violence... I wouldn't expect anything else wink.gif

She probably runs around the house, kicking and punching and looking for those 7 Dragon Balls...

(kinda like we do with our plastic lightsabers...)

------------------

Ash to ash,

Dust to dust,

Fade to black,

It looks like you have put some cameras in our house, that's excatly what she does.(and talks, acts & thinks like Vegeta as well)

But then again, no matter how big a Star Wars fan I am, you would never catch me waving a plastic lightsaber about.

------------------

No!

I am your father.

Heh neither do I! That's kids stuff! I never do that! Honest! What... My TPM soundtrack is in it's player? So what? Huh? You heard jumping around in my appartment... Um... My girlfriend was over! Really! I don't run around with a plastic lightsaber hitting stuff? What was that fake humming noise? I dunno... Guys I'm not a geek... Guys?! GGGGGGGGUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!

------------------

Ash to ash,

Dust to dust,

Fade to black,

Archived