Home

Play JK2 with your buddies on MSN right... WRONG

<|DLS|>Darth Fett

:fett: Now this really pisses me off. How many people use msn, alot of u i bet. On the side when you're talkin to your buddy it says Start Star Wars JK2 right. Well my buddy jus got a copy og JK2 and wanted to play me. So i click on the Start JK2 button and it goes off but only to the same thing happens to multiplayer??? WTF! how am i supposed to F***king start a deul with him if we cant even talk to each other to tell the server name!!! SO WHATS THE FUC*ing point. It would be better if he was smarter but hes not. And he has a throat disease that gives him a speech impediment. So if ya know an easier way to do this plz tell me :fett:

Er.. tell him your IP number (something like 207.328.43.345) in MSN instant Messenger... (Run winipcfg in startmenu if you don't know your IP)

Then tell him to go to Play>Join Game>New Favorite>type your IP, then double click on your server name.

Or tell him the IP of your favorite server or an empty server you want to duel at.

Don't run games from your instant messenger, they are a bit iffy with the latest games.. I'm sure they can start Hearts games real well :rolleyes:

Archived