Home

WIP: Sephiroth

Twisted Vertex

Ok, sorry about the new thread, I saw in the request thread somebody wanting the sephorith, and I already had a thread out, Though it didn't advertise what it was...

I had to redo the whole model in max. Becasue the exporter in softimage is LAME. Then i couldn't even import the model into 3d studio max. Oh well here is the redo version.. This is about 2.5 hourse of work.

http://www.woopadesign.web1000.com/new.jpg

Sorry again for the new thread.

EDIT.......I apologize for the SUPER lame quality...

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah. I hope you'll be doing different versions such as one with his game attire, one with his other game attire, and maybe a couple of customs with him...to keep it sorta...newish.

Edit: To add to that, perhaps you could add in his sheath...sticking out back. With the hilt of the Masamune missing of course..

Well first off, it took me about 3 hours total to get the whole hair and to get it as low poly as possible. Basically, I reconstructed the top of the head and moved a TON of vertexes and rotated them, scaled them, collapsed them hehe. Shoo, I am glad I won't have to do that again lol.

Yeah so I figured out the problem, I just compile everyhting within ght humanoid folder. So, thanks for the replies.

However there seems to be a hierarchy problem. Sephorith only has a torso. Everything is steming from l_leg Surface 0. I am going to go back into max, what would be the best way to get torso as surface zero, and link everything from there.

Sorry I didn't reply already, it seems that for some reason LucaSForums is not showing me new posts in threads.

Anyway, I had the same kind of problem with Dark Helmet whenever I got him through assimilate except I never could get him to load in game. anyway, What anavel told me to do was to connect the parts that are wrong to the existing parts and then detatch them and name em, then link them and re-weight them if necessary. It worked for mod view with helmet but I never could get JK2 to let him load in game correctly.

Archived