Home

WIP: Sephiroth

Twisted Vertex

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i too downloaded the sephiroth model from jk2files.com and all i can say is that the model was complete and utter crap. what was with his hair? it was all spikey in the back and clipped horribly. Then there was the horrendous skinning job done on it. It looked like i was looking at sephiroth through a foggy window when i looked at him from the front.

thanks JEDI_Anakin_S. Bruce Lee was the man. He was the greatest martial artist ever. I bet he could kick both jacky chan and jet li's asses at the same time.

now on topic, Sephiroth is cool......... ummmm that is on topic right?

Well... I think the skinning could've been done better (Sephiroth_VII's), and the modeling also left something to be desired. There's no reason why Sephiroth couldn't have been made to closely resemble the one from Kingdom Hearts in quality. (Well, not THAT high of quality, but could've been close.)

So Twisted Vertex, if you're still working on this, Sephiorith_VII's work is a great example of what a rush job is like. Your model already looks better, but could use a little more detail and depth. I would really like to see a Kingdom Hearts version of Sephiroth, but it may be too much in poly/UV count. Anyway, do you have any updates on Sephiroth?

Archived