Home

New Playa...Needs Help !

Halcyon

I installed jedi knight 2 last night and have been playing it none stop :)

Ive seen all the binds and 'bowing' etc but im not clear on what most things are. I've seen people take out their saber and spin it 360 degrees in their hand. How do you do that?

Could someone give me a list of all these things and how you do them?

So far i have got 'bind o +taunt' and 'bind i amsit'

Thx.

That spinning saber trick can be done with a scroll mouse, when u have ur saber on, scroll down then up quickly........but dont scroll too far as it will go past saber.

Is that the one you mean?

Cause u can spin saber vertically, or horizontal. This one does it vertically. And the other one is a taunt, this one is not.

Also u need another weapon in your inventory to do it, so it has something to scroll through.......try it out anyway.

It is a useless thing to do but it looks sooooo cool!! :D

I have the Microsoft Explorer Intellimouse, it has a laser and no ball, 5 buttons in total, and the scroller is 1 of those buttons.

I use scroll up/down for changing weapons, and i press the scroller to change stances............also having 5 buttons at your finger tips is a very handy thing ;)

Originally posted by FOXKX

I have the Microsoft Explorer Intellimouse, it has a laser and no ball, 5 buttons in total, and the scroller is 1 of those buttons.

I use scroll up/down for changing weapons, and i press the scroller to change stances............also having 5 buttons at your finger tips is a very handy thing ;)

Yeah i got the same mouse.

Well im after every taunt so if someone could post the binds i need to do em i would be really grateful. :)

Archived