Home

Need help with Nar Shaddaa Hideout.

papastevie

I recently began playing Jedi Knight 2 because of a referral of a friend. I find it fun but extremely difficult. I find that i have had to use various walkthru's and the give all command frequently just to survive.

Anyway I am in the middle of the Nar Shadda Hideout level and have found that i cannot cut open a door that numerous walkthru's have said that i must in order to get the password for a later section.

I have tried several times following 2 diff walk thru's, following them exactly.

It is in the room just after crawling thru a vent and blowing a whole in wall of the adjacent room. Each walkthru indicates that i must go to the next room down the hall, blast all people from atop the boxes, jump down and cut the lock on the door with my saber.

Problem is my saber wont cut the lock so i cannot continue.

I am not sure if I missed something still and that is why i cannot get thru the lock?? Do i need a recent patch to fix this issue?? Or is there a special key combination required to proper cut the lock??

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Papastevie

Okay, the door has a square black thing but I still cannot cut thru it. I have also updated to v1.04 and that does not make a diff.

The only thing i can think of is if there is a checkpoint or something that i missed. But i have tried numerous times and dont think that is it.

Here is a link to the screen i am on

http://www.xezol.com/images/wt/jediknight2/090053.jpg

Papastevie

Archived