Home

Forum needs more members

stormtroop

Come and tell me wht you all think of my forum i have 63 memebrs so far pls dont close this as i really nedd some publicity for my forum.i really would like if some of you came over and joined our forum really i there for when lucasforums is only rarely down and for a quick chat so pls check it out my forum click link then click forum on left hand bar

I will visit your forum and i will check it out, but just so you know....

Advertising on a site that is not your own is kinda "out of line"

The other ads that are immersed here all around the forums are there as they generate revenue for lucasforums, but i don't think you paid lucasforums anything to advertise your site here, did you? :o

If you really wanna advertise, then i feel you should put it in your sig and post here regularly so people can see, but threads like this usually get closed, deleted or not replied to and hence sunk.

Most likely the thread will be deleted, we are having a bit of difficulty trying to find new members. SWSF has some very nice features and has alot of really nice people post there. If you have any advice as to how we can steer some more poeple our way, please pm me or Stormtroop.

Thanks,

Groovy

P.S. All apologies for the advertisement.:(

• 2 weeks later...

Archived