Home

how many have jedi power battles here

Guest Miraco

I used to have it. I beat it twice then sold it and the rest of my playstation stuff for store credit at Babages. Then i bought a bunch of sweet PC games, like Warcraft II for old times sake, X-Com Collectors edition, Red Alert 2, Elite Force, Half Life: Blue Shift, and Heretic II. :)

I figured I would get stocked up for the rest of the summer and next semester at college. I have new games out the wazoo now. That ougtta hold me off until Red Faction, Battlegrounds, and JKII come out. :D

I recently got the PSX version, I would rather of got the DC but there aren't any DC emus that would run commercial games. i've got about all the other newer lucasarts star wars games and so I bought a few of the others like dark forces, rebel asault 2 and demolition. basicly rebel assault 2 and demolition were after thoughts though.

Guest Kurgan

I should try the DC version one of these days. I will say that I didn't see the PSX version as worth anything more than a rental.

Kurgan

Guest Tie Guy

I've got the PSX version!!! I would have gotten the DC version but there's that little problem of not owning a Dreamcast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived