Home

Doom Comm need help here

Bandolin

I am trying to start the communications aray on the doom. I Made it to what I call the color coded symbol jump room where you have to jump all over to the different consoles with the symbols. I just can't figure out what to do here. I've tried activating every console and I've tried activating just the consoles with the red green and blue symbol found in the mission log. Is there an order to this? Please help!

In the jump room, you have to find 3 rooms, the blue room that contains the blue symbol, the red room which contains the red symbol etc. Hit the button in this room once found. (there's also a secret area in the jump room if you are interested). Return upstairs and enter & lock the codes in the 3 cubicles...

• 11 months later...

I'm stuck in this section as well and I have gone to every single room in that area and each floor has the same pattern; if you are on the red floor ALL the symbols are red, same for green and blue. I did not understand what you meant by find the 3 red, blue and green symbols since there are more than 3 that are red. Please help if anyone has gotten through this, my son is just about ready to throw the game in the trash, as am I.

Thanks

Originally posted by bail

...if you are on the red floor ALL the symbols are red, same for green and blue.

Yes, but it's not the right color you need to push... you have to find the right symbol!

Only one button per color, the ones with the right symbols!

You have to jump very carefully. Go up to the edge of the building, while on the top, above the secret platform. You can hardly see it. Turn your figure so that when you jump you'll be facing the building. Use your thumbstick to inch backward and when you start to fall push the thumbstick forward so you are going into the building. You will land on the platform as long as you are moving forward. To get back off you just have to jump straight up.:fett:

Archived