Home

Some things I would like to see

DarthDarth

I want to clear something up right away. I no longer play JK2 for the orginal FFA, CTF, or any of that. I only play RPGs. I won't go into that but, all these sugestions are based on from the RPG point of veiw.

1. A Good Mod With a Good Jetpack

With JediPlus lacking as of late, I think DOHF only put out the Jetpack 3.4 so people would stop d/ling ForceMod and Phatmod. He really needed to do something like Forcemod. Forcemod gave limits to the Jetpack. When in a JediPlus RPG with the Jetpack turned on, everyone in game even if not in role uses the jetpack. Its very annoying.

I try to play Forcemod RPG, but i am one of the few people that host them. The Admin commands in 3.4 are all people think about. When they could have less of a time with jetpack lammerz by using a Mod that controls their bigest problem (ForceMod)

2.Selectable Guns/Sabers

I would love to see you be able to select what you gun o saber looks like. The default guns are alright, but RPGs are based on High char diveristy. I also would love to be able to use a Staf, or a tusken Fighting sword thing insted of a saber.

3. A CVAR that lets me see client numbers

I can't seem to find one, and I really would love to know who is what client.

4. A few other Admin commands

The ones I think that are needed, Name changing, Make people reload, reload all, and unban (is there an unban?)

If someone could just one three and four and use it, not only would it make me happy, but the entire RPG community would thank you.

I think forcemod needs an update too. I hate to Bash BOHF, as he did do the community a big favor. He just simply seems lazy, and greedy. He kicks out JediPlus 3.4 two days after forcemod started to get a lot of d/ls. But the 3.4 version did nothing that good. It just added a Jetpack.........with no limitations and left a huge problem in keeping people in role, and an RPG full of fun.

-Mark

I don't mean to preach, its just how I get my point through

I would love to see you be able to select what you gun o saber looks like. The default guns are alright, but RPGs are based on High char diveristy. I also would love to be able to use a Staf, or a tusken Fighting sword thing insted of a saber.

I think we all would like to see the ability to use a tuken staff, Yuzzahn Vong(however you spell it) staff and things of that nature. Unfortunately, it seems no coder wants to take on that task. However for different guns selectable as hilts, this is being worked into the next edition of Forcemod.

I no longer play JK2 for the orginal FFA, CTF, or any of that. I only play RPGs.

Where do you play RPG's at? I am finding FFA to be less and less rewarding of late.

Sorry it took so long fro me to get back to you Keo, I've been kinda busy. School, work, ect.

To awnser your question, I RPG on MSN's Zone http://www.zone.msn.com

My accounts are:

Darth_Pnut_RPG

Darth_Pnut

I've been on Darth_Pnut_RPG more tho l8ly. I host almost all my own games, with the title PNUT RPG <Map Name>

Its a nice setup, but when the zone has problems or I just feel like getting a select few bud to RPG off the zone the server name is Always PNUT KNIGHTS

Pnut is not a clan, its kinda an inside joke, it has nothing to do with male "parts"

Any other questions feel free to e-mail me at Darth_Pnut@yahoo.com

-Mark

Archived