Home

Script for Drawing Saber

goot4nothin

I was wondering is there a script for drawing out your saber in a smooth cool way. I just want to have a different way of bringing out the saber. I like the old fashion way of playing a video game, by mastering the keys, but I just want to have a script to begin a duel. I am have seen some really neat moves before me and my opponents duel and I wanted to know how to do it by binding it to one key and then maybe I can edit my own way and have a unique move.

Thanks,

Mark (SpickDick):confused:

I found out that some servers have a Administrator Mod. And some don't; the way you find out is type this in your console( hold Shift and press ~ key for console): /aminfo a loooong list should come down and should have stuff like: amspin, amspin2 , amsit, amkiss etc. etc. etc. Anyways you bind these to A (one, 1, uno) key. IE: open console and type: /bind k <----can be any key as long as it's empty...... try that again: /bind k amspin Now when you press the "k" key it will do that command. You can also bind sayings: /bind g "say Good Fight!" this one is good for after a duel....just hit the "g" key and that's it! No more noobs destroying you while you type. REMEMBER THE SERVER HAS TO HAVE THE MOD! I love answering my own questions. And if anybody wants to duel me, be respectful, and let me win ;)

Later,

[CD]SpickDick ...join the Civil Disobedience Clan!!! Because it's time for a Revolution!! Find me and then we can talk.

I know there are many MODifacations that can offer it. I play Jedimod sometimes it has a really cool sword draw, plus alot of other amazing emotes, u can throw your sword up, sideways, behind you. You can punch someone, plus about another 50 or so emotes. Give it a try.

Archived