Home

Sons Of Yoda Now Hostile!

DiRtY $oUtH™

Attention: The Sons of Yoda clan is frustrated with all this crap that people have against our clan because of our superiority. So guess what..we no longer believe in allies. Everyone is now an enemy and we have no mercy. Sure you can still join, no problem, but we are no longer friendly. Maybe if so many people wouldn't send us ****ed up e-mails and people talking **** on our threads, we wouldn't have to do this. But too late. The old Sons of Yoda are no more! We are hostile and accept ALL challenges. We no longer believe in friends or allies. That is all.

yay. :)

Our academy of over 40 would march through you.

:)

Why you bein so mean? just cause others are arses doesn't mean you stop makin friends. I was thinking about asking to be allies, SOY and the Academy.

But obviously that is out of the question now. :o

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

So....you would march through us huh? Well, ask Topshot to tell you what happened to him earlier today. You and your little army can just keep dreaming. Sorry. If you still THINK you can win...sign the form on our site to challenge us. Thank you for your waste of time!

yowsa!

Don't take it too seriously! I was just foolin with ya :D

I just want to know why you hate everyone.

:confused:

oh is that so...well, you're the one who acted all big and bad until i whooped your ass...now, to obi....I don't hate anybody...i just don't want to have to deal with CERTAIN people...like Topshot who joins my clan, steals my ideas and gives them to that sorry ass clan he's in and then leaves my clan...thats what it is. So i didn't mean to offend you. But topshot...you are no longer my ally until an apology is made for your actions. That is all.

Well, whatever this little "thing" you have goin with topshot has to be worked out through PMs and emails, cause people that are guests might see this and freak out and not join the forums.

Nothing personal against you two, cause I haven't had to shake my finger at either of you ,but this has gotta stop.

*holds up peace sign*

Let's keep the family environment :D

Archived