Home

Which planets will there be in battlegrounds?

Guest Rogue15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Hmm, urban operations, that would be fun. I don't know bout fest though, they already have hoth i think. They'll most likely have coruscant, Tatooine, hoth, naboo, endor, Kashyyyk, maybe yavin, and hopefully a few others.

Guest Tie Guy

Really, where, i'd like to read it?

BTW, i didn't list all the ones from RS, those are Tatooine, Fest, Hoth, Death Star, Kile II, Gerrard V, fest, Balmorra, Barkhesh, Kessel, Taloraan, Loranar, Chorax, Sullust, Thyferra, Chandrilla, Mon Calamari, and Corellia. I think that's it.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, i saw it, it's cool. They have a huge group of soldiers, but how will they get to the enemy, and how are they breathing in the vaccuum of space?

Guest Tie Guy

Relax?!? RELAX?!? ok.

I' m really not that worked up about it. Sometimes it is hard to epress something like that in text without over or under stating it. It is going to be a great game though.

I knew that that was probably the answer, but teh reason i asked was that i hate it when you have to use transports to move troops. It's such a pain to get them all inside and then unloaded before the enemy totally destroys you.

NOTE: the screenshots posted at Gamespot seem to be from the older version of GB. Back when the AT-AT was smaller then a stromtrooper. So don't worry.

Two fridays ago LEC released screenshots featuring the new units size and mentioned the art departement has completed everything. But from the newscreenshots they didn't show any air units nor transport I think.

So dont worry people. Its LEC after all. They promissed no more Episode1 type of games (formely known as rushed games)

Guest Tie Guy

Ok, good, i was hoping they would change the air units. *goes and looks at new screenshots* You're right, the scaling is better on the new ones. Thanks.

Has anyone noticed that in those screenshots, the Y-Wings seem to have 4 engines?

I think it will just be grass, forest, snow, desert, rock, swamp, urban, space, water and space platform terrain rather than each planet having its own tile set like Force Commander did.

Worf

Guest Tie Guy

Yes! That's part of of whati'm saying. The ships are poorly designed, but hopefully they've changed that already.

Guest Tie Guy

Yeah, a Rebel raid on an Imperial AT-AT and AT-ST factory. That would be a great mission. Maybe i'll make one if that isn't included already.

Guest Windrider

There is an attack on a :atat: base in FC. TheJackal answered the question I had about them changing unit sizes. But I think they should still be bigger. What do you think? Vote at my poll.

Archived