Home

Which planets will there be in battlegrounds?

Guest Rogue15

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

I find it much less fun when your bases are far apart. When your fighting for space to expand your base, that when the real and incessant fighting begins. :D

Guest Tie Guy

well, not everyone is close together, so you can take time to build big armies, but you should hav to fight with someone, not jsut sit on your forces.

it doesn't have to happen in the first age. what i'm saying is that in AOK people made it a sport to advance through the different ages as soon as possible. They would be in the third age (translated into 'Tech Levels' in GB) within 20 minutes, so they could have air-units pretty fast.

remember, the first few minutes are spent exploring and getting your economy up to speed. if you don't do that, you can't support an army.

if it's instant-action you want, GB will have a Deathmatch feature, that gives you stacks of resources, puts you in the final Tech Level with all units available and lets you get to it from the first second..

that way we can have huge AT-AT battles..

well that answers both questions, but you really have to read between the lines. defending very effectively in the first age means either getting air-defence towers early on or it means you get fighters right away. i'd say it's both, but the first fighters should be reconnaissance craft..

Guest Tie Guy

yes, you would need air defenses in the first age coz your opponent could be way ahead of you in terms of ages.

Leon, how do you advance to a new age?

Archived