Home

Rebel Escape Beta 2 near completion

Miggs the Just

I should have Rebel Escape B2 done within the next few days. I'll update the links in the official thread when its finished.

I was wondering if any one would be interested in a private day on my server, sort of a private party for the beta release. If you're interested reply or pm me and I'll send you the files and info.

Miggs

Miggs,

I love your work on the Rebel Escape and it's a great idea, but I've haven't played with anyone yet because everything I join your server no one's there.

I'd love to try out the new version with you guys, just need to know the time and what IP.

By the way, I suggest e-mailing Jedi Knight 2.com and jk2files.com about your map so more can play and know about it. Can't wait to see your new work.

e-mail: robinhawk@yahoo.com

I didnt expect so many replies so quickly. The way my server is ill probably only be able to let 10 on at a time, at the most.

Razor:

I have an Idea for a saga map thats going to be.... oh man, I just orgasmed,LoL. Once I'm done this map I'm going strait to work on it.

Anyway:

I'll start sending you guys Pms with the info, And If I can I'll email you the files so you dont have to auto download.

miggs

Hehe. My popup killer stopped me from seeing I had new PMs. Just got done testing out the map on my local server. I see you've made alot of improvements although I feel the roof is still too low in a few places (the prison area for one) and if you want I can try to write ya a new botroute file as I see your bots get stuck quite a bit. Dont know if I'd have much luck with it but I finished the botroutes for Tigris's Mos Eisly map this morning and he liked it quite a bit.

Map sounds interesting Miggs. I'll have to check it out.

You say this is objective based, but it's not using the Saga gametype? I'd agree with razorace that supporting the new gametype would be awesome. I'm looking for someone to make a Saga map for me to include with one of the future releases of ProMod. If you're up to it and would like to do so, let me know.

Archived