Home

Ut2k3 > Jk2

TEH1&onlyGEEZus

Originally posted by TEH1&onlyGEEZus

Yes I'm sorry but it's true. JK2 is dead only newbies play it. I play once every two weeks and **** people in pubs like they're high school prep chicks that are the willing.

Don't get me wrong matches are still ok, but UT2K3 owns this game.

Ask me if I give a ****.

Yawn, not this again.

UT2k3 is a great game, Jk2 is a different game, by making these topics he just wants to start a flame war so i suggest locking them.

Or better yet make a JK2 is dead board where everyone can take turns saying the game is dead, and then be super satisfied about it.

God damn people that can't leave others alone, i wish there was a way to smack people over the internet...

Originally posted by zerowingzero

Yawn, not this again.

UT2k3 is a great game, Jk2 is a different game, by making these topics he just wants to start a flame war so i suggest locking them.

Or better yet make a JK2 is dead board where everyone can take turns saying the game is dead, and then be super satisfied about it.

God damn people that can't leave others alone, i wish there was a way to smack people over the internet...

It's called "Banning" and the deed has been done. :)

Ignore the troll guys, there's no point to this!

Anyway, despite the hype, I keep hearing over and over again the same opinions from people who've played it "just another Quake/3 clone" with "uninspiring weapons."

I'll reserve judgement until I've tried it, but if you like that game better than JK2, good for you. Everybody's got an opinion.

; )

Archived