Home

Do you want an ewok model?

Enjoi9187

Do you want an Ewok Model?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want an Ewok Model?

• Yes
    • No

I personally have been waiting forever for a ewok model, but i dont have 4 grand to get 3ds max, and i dont wanna pirate, cause its ilegal and i have good morals. But i was hoping that if enought people say yes here, then could toonces or kman or someone please make one?

Actually I want to get into modelling, and then make ewoks and a few others. But that's in the future, so if someone grabbed it before me then I guess there's nothing I can do about that...

So, yeah I would like an Ewok model, it's just that I'd like that chance to make it.

I believe the question was if u WANTED an Ewok model, not WHEN u wanted one.

Edit: Midgit Yoda, if there is an Ewok in the demo, can you import it into this game? That would be nice to have an Ewok model made from Raven Software :D

Originally posted by Midgit Yoda

There already is an Ewok Model so I'll answer no. (yes there is one, it came on a demo CD with a comp gaming magazine along with the JK2 demo). Ewoks are boring.

there is already one? i have only seen an skin for the ugnaught, do you have the model? can you upload it to your website so we can all download it?

Originally posted by Midgit Yoda

The ewok model is not for the demo, it's for the actual game. I'm not gonna upload it b/c it is pretty darn bit (contains 3 different versions of the ewok) And I don't have enough bandwidth to push that.

How can this be!?!? I've never heard anything about this. Please Midgit Yoda, give this file to someone that can post it. Ewoks are cool! And three different versions...wow!

Archived