Home

Idea for double bladed saber stance

Khier

I have an idea that might work, but i know nothing about coding or animating or any of that stuff, so don't be flaming me if this will totally not work, however today i loaded a mod which replaced kyle with a different model then i loaded an SP map that i had downloaded and the saber was sticking in his arm and when it activated it appeared to be held so that it was sideways and whenever i attacked it would swing sideways as well, that is when i got an idea that possibly, just maybe you could stick a another blade on the other end so that it was a double bladed saber and then use the bug to create some kind of double bladed saber stance, since when using the normal stances with double bladed saber is awkward and goofy since it clips through the body all the time, however with this little glitch it might look a lot better, like i said before i have no idea about this stuff so how you would be able to do this is beyond me, and i also don't know how it actually looks with a double bladed saber since you can't use it in SP:( , so here is my little mind blast and i would like to know if its possible.

:cool: I can garuntee that this idea will be shot down like five time by the end of the day.

Like I said there should be a Sticky on double blades sabers but no one else wants to give concrete solutions... I'll try to bump the other thread.

Archived