Home

Park Wars!!!!!!!

Guest die rebel scum

Guest Boba Rhett

*check private messages* *die rebel scum tells me i'm going to be pissed* *see's this post and the other ones* *is pissed*

die rebel scum,

Sherack, Leon and I have all warned you time and time again. If you so much as cross your eyes again I swear I'm going to go midevil on your ass.

Guest die rebel scum

all I got to say is bring it on and I wasn't the only one who wrote that story u know it was droideka to.......so your yelling at only one half the coprett

Leo hasn't been around lately, and if you haven't noticed, your the problem, not them. And you just double posted, you could have said all that in one post. You just disrespected both of them, something that doesn't normally sit well with them.

So, before Rhett, or Sherack, or someone else sees this, i suggest you run.

Guest Boba Rhett

To late lil' buddy. *sigh* I've tried and tried and tried to get you to fly right and so has Sherack. You just don't seem to be catching on.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Okay that's enough. die rebel scum, you've been banned from our boards. We don't need your kind of disruptive posts around here. This is a place for intelligent discussions, not meaningless posts and flaming.

My only regret is that I should have done this earlier.

Guest Admiral viper

what were not talking about the same die rebel scum r we, oh no he is my friend, man as soon as I get sighned up, what did he do, can someone please tell me

Guest Darth_Venage

JUST SO YOU DON'T FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS:

he made a practise of posting several replys in a rwo, right after the other.

AND his replys were not of a type that is normally allowed in forums.

Archived