Lord_Plo_Koon

Would you like this TC to be made  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this TC to be made

• Yes, I would love it
    • It be OK
    • Don\'t care
    • No

I'm sorry, it just cracks me up that every month on this site I read about a new Game expansion or TC that someone started working on which may or may not see the light of day. Every announcement is coupled with requests for mappers, artists, etc.

Why don't all you guys get together and agree to work on one project, then something mught actually get accomplished.

I'm not a jerk, i just feel that cooperation is a good thing

Originally posted by Jubei2501

I'm sorry, it just cracks me up that every month on this site I read about a new Game expansion or TC that someone started working on which may or may not see the light of day. Every announcement is coupled with requests for mappers, artists, etc.

Why don't all you guys get together and agree to work on one project, then something mught actually get accomplished.

I agree. The problem is that most people can't agree on what to do OR have totally unreasonable expectations on what they can do.

Hello.

We still need coders, mappers and movie makers for The Past Awakened MOD. Don't be lazy, help us!

P.S. I can do movies by myself, but I'm busy (lazy lol) already with another work - music and specFX for it =0)

Originally posted by Jubei2501

I've often wondered if ANY tc would get completed and released.

I keep hearing about them but never see one.

Archived