Home

Best Single Player mod(s)

Damar Stiehl

Hey all,

I'm getting back into JK2. Got the game back, installed the patch, blaw blaw. I want to repeat the Single Player run with some modifications. Any suggestions as to which mod(s) for SP mode I should get?

So far JediMoves looks interesting. Anything else of note?

Early observation: One-handed Blue and Red styles beat the shiznit out of the standard-issue Blue and Red styles.

Yuh. I suggest getting the Attack of the Trekkies mod, converting all the imperials and enemies to Star Trek, and even a few Babylon 5 related characters. (Desann as Picard is hilarious when you first see it). You'll have to download the skinpacks also for it, but it was worth it for me.

If you think one handed red styles ownz your a moron. Its range is shorter, looks stupid, and has choppy poorly made animation.

JediMoves is the worst mod ever made for this game. It turned cool jedi into gay power rangers.

Play ProMod and stop shouting "pink ranger ownz" while playing this game.

Originally posted by FatalStrike

If you think one handed red styles ownz your a moron. Its range is shorter, looks stupid, and has choppy poorly made animation.

JediMoves is the worst mod ever made for this game. It turned cool jedi into gay power rangers.

Play ProMod and stop shouting "pink ranger ownz" while playing this game.

:rofl::lol:

Yeah, if only they could make a jedimoves mod without the silly stances.... same goes for ninja mod....

Originally posted by Caster

Where can I get ladder2?

I've been playing ladder for the past six months, it's starting to get a little bland, but not really.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/file.php?id=d9fc5b73a8d78fad3d6dffe419384e70

I just want to warn you that it is a lot more easier than the first Ladder. Though I just made it that people could have a little more hack 'n slash with lightsabers. :)

Archived